Senior Branch Services SpecialistAlaska USA Federal Credit Union
Alaska USA is currently recruiting for a Senior Branch Services Specialist at the Pacific NW Administration building in Federal Way to provide prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service. The perfect candidate will perform teller, member service activities and loan activities, as well as meet sales goals through cross sales of credit union products and services.
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial services cooperative providing service, value, and convenience to members since 1948. Alaska USA provides members with great rates on loans and deposits as well as low fees for services. This commitment to each member’s financial well-being is what makes the Alaska USA experience better than banking®.
Alaska USA has branches in Alaska, Arizona, California, and Washington and serves members living in all 50 states and around the world. With a full range of financial services, members have everything in one place, including checking and savings accounts, consumer loans, and credit cards. In a growing number of locations, Alaska USA also offers business services, commercial and personal insurance, and real estate loans, as well as mortgage loans by Alaska USA Mortgage Company.
FACTS ABOUT Alaska USA:
• Founded in 1948
• More than 660,000 members in all 50 states and around the world
• More than $7.64 billion in assets
• Branches in Alaska, Arizona, California, and Washington
• Most branches open seven days a week
• Financial Centers in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Soldotna, and Wasilla, Alaska, as well as Victorville, California
• Offers consumer and commercial deposit and loan services, as well as mortgage and real estate loans, insurance, investments, and investment management
• Credit union accounts federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF)
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Responsible for providing prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service.
• In compliance with credit union marketing image and service delivery goals, be knowledgeable of and sell credit union products and services, answer inquiries and provide information to members on all types of accounts, loans, and other credit union services.
• Perform duties of Financial Services Representative position.
• Perform progressively responsible duties to include: a. Providing support to branch staff by training and developing and by approving transaction authorizations. b. Performing opening and closing procedures as required including all security checks. c. Coach, lead and motivate branch employees; promote participation in cross sales of products and services. d. Assist with the design and implementation of branch promotions.
• Obtain state mandated insurance license to quote and bind Personal Lines Insurance products, as assigned.
• Assist with supervision of teller and platform functions as assigned.
• In the absence of the Assistant Branch Manager, oversee branch operations as assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Prior customer interactive experience. Good communications and human relation skills. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Financial Services Representative, Category 15, requires six months tenure in the Member Services Representative position with performance that meets or exceeds expectations. Senior Financial Services Representative, Category 14, requires six months tenure in the Financial Services Representative position that meets or exceeds expectations and demonstrated ability to perform all duties and responsibilities. Directly related work experience and/or accelerated training completion may be substituted for tenure.
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus opportunities
• Health Care Benefits
• Matching 401k
• Paid Leave
The credit union strives to provide employees a comfortable working atmosphere, career opportunities and financial security in the form of competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer