Licensed Insurance Agent / Sales
Must have valid state-issued health and life insurance license to apply. Almighty Insurance, a rapidly growing company, is looking for full time remote contract agents with a growth mindset to sell health, life, and Medicare supplemental insurance policies. We value investing in the people that make up our team by offering licensing review and education, unlimited earning potential, and opportunities for career advancement. Agents will work in a culture characterized by collaboration, continuous learning, and excellence.
Licensed Insurance Agent Qualifications
- Valid resident state-issued insurance license (Health, Life and Variable Annuity)
- Prior insurance agent experience
- Available to work Monday - Friday 9 am-6 pm EST
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in training opportunities.
- Provide excellent customer service to quality leads generated from our company website.
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Meet monthly sales and performance goals.
- Comply with legal requirements and company standards.
Licensed Insurance Agent Requirements
- Interest to gain knowledge of business principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive commission plan
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus
- Training and professional development opportunities
Almighty Insurance provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity -Apply Now!
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings