Analyst IAngel of the Winds Casino Resort
At Angel of the Winds, the World’s Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all employees to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
- Maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company.
- Routinely communicate departmental and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics.
- Prepare presentations in support of management and board meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various committees of the company.
- Extensive database management and program analysis skills.
- Provides strategic guidance and tactical support to property leaders, developing greater understanding of customer databases as they relate to the creation, execution and evaluation of marketing programs and promotions.
- Assist with developing the appropriate set of performance metrics for each area of the business; and report and analyze these metrics on a consistent basis.
- Must learn, comprehend and comply with applicable Company policies and procedures, NIGC and WSGC Gaming Regulations and the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Rules.
- Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional guest service skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Gaming analysis experience preferred.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience with Bally’s Player tracking and SQL is preferred.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, under short time constraints and within established deadlines.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills, excellent skills in time management, coordinating and prioritizing of projects, problem solving, able to handle stress.
- Math, Computer Science and analytical background required with an in depth knowledge of spreadsheets and database applications is necessary.
- Relational and multi-dimensional database management and/or design, data warehouse management, query and/or reporting writing preferred.
- Must be able to work in lightly supervised atmosphere, detail oriented, results oriented, maintain a high level of accuracy and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with department head and employees.
- Skill in solving practical problems and dealing with situations where only limited standardization exists.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class B and Class A gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and Washington State.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement daily with sedentary work, occasional bending and crouching. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.