Warehouse Associate I
Warehouse Associate I
Bio-Rad is looking for a few Warehouse Associates to work at our Maltby facility. We will train the right candidate! Regular and temporary positions available.
Business is great. We have lots of orders to ship. We need a few team players who enjoy a busy environment, have the ability to stand, bend and lift 50 lbs.
Hiring bonuses available for both temporary and regular positions up to $1500
Apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Process work orders, receipts, consolidated pick lists, requisitions, returns, QA/QC releases through the SAP ERP system.
- Performs cycle counts and other inventory transactions.
- Maintains shipping and receiving materials by checking stock to determine inventory levels.
- Utilizes motorized and non-motorized equipment to move materials, parts, supplies and equipment as instructed. May operate a forklift.
- Loads and unloads trucks and other distribution channel storage and transportation containers.
Education: High School Diplomas, GED, or equivalent.
Experience: 0 - 2 years related shipping/receiving experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment with perishable products preferred.
- Ability to communicate in writing to explain, describe and convey messages.
- Aptitude for detailed work and multi-task organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize computer and accompanying software for customer order processing, spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in a pleasant manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and staff.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.