Brookover Trucking is a fast-growing delivery and freight service company with offices in Kent, Washington. We have more than doubled in size in the last 2 years and are ready to transition from a mom-and-pop operation to a well organized enterprise. Come join us as we grow.
Support company operations by maintaining office systems and supporting staff
- Organize and maintain office operations & procedures
- Prepare payroll
- Supervise employee benefits
- First point of contact with clients, vendors and visitors
- Control correspondence
- Design and maintain filing system
- Coordinate supply acquisitions
- Maintain accurate employee files
- Prepare invoices and manage A/R issues
WORK HOURS & BENEFITS
This is a full time, on-site job, located in Kent WA. Office hours are 8-4 Monday-Friday. Benefits for full time employees include health insurance and retirement investment options. Starting Pay Is $20 an hour, with a raise and salaried position after a successful and consistent 3 months of work.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Organization and communication skills
- Leadership by example
- Professional demeanor
- Process improvement
- Problem solving
- Understanding of Accounting and Payroll Principles
- Ability to work and problem solve independently
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & LICENSING
- 2 years of college level education, or 3 years previous office management experience.
- Proficiency with standard office software and equipment, including Office 360 products, scanning, PDF management and email.
- Previous experience in accounting and/or human resources
- Leadership experience in project-based environments
- Working knowledge of dispatching software and/or the trucking industry
Send a cover email, resume and contact information for three references to:
with “APPLICATION – OFFICE MANAGER” in the subject line