Telecommunication Fiber Manager
Cannon Companies is looking to add a Fiber Manager to our Communications Division for our office located in Woodinville-Maltby. We are looking for qualified applicants with a telecommunication cabling and management background. Come join Team Cannon!
Positions to remain open until filled.
Fiber ISP Manager Requirements:
- Have a minimum of 3 years direct or related supervisory and/or Management experience in the telecom field
- Be able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screening & Criminal Background Check
- Be willing to work flexible hours
- Have a positive attitude and be highly motivated
- Possess excellent analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Understanding and ability to install cable, fiber splicing experience required.
- Achieve operational objectives by implementing production, resolving problems, and preparing and completing action plans.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Proficient in types of terminating, splicing, and testing both inside and outside plant
- Fiber pathway troubleshooting and preparation
- Communication with Customers and providing updates on work
- Able to lead and schedule resources in a fast-paced environment
- Respond and assist field support 24/7
- Forecast timelines and durations for expected work to be performed
- Expert in Microsoft Suite applications, word, excel and Outlook
- Review Fiber designs, one lines, fiber trees and splice docs
- Manage sub-contractors and a crew of technicians & splicers.
- Telecom certifications are a HUGE plus
- Ability to read and understand complex prints for fiber slicing and equipment installations
- Have a desire and ability to support customer needs with strong attention to detail
- Execute best practices and safety standards, lead by example.
Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
Must have 2 valid forms of ID (driver's license, social security card, birth certificate, passport), we use Verify to check your right to work in the US
Must have at least 2 verifiable references
Cannon Companies offers a full and robust benefits package for employees the first of the month following 60 days of employment. These benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, company paid long term disability and life insurance. Paid Holidays & accrued Paid Time Off from first day of work. Cannon Culture is centered around safety, quality, integrity, and teamwork. We have a family environment. We offer company events throughout the year. Come join Team Cannon!
You may also attend our Open House hiring event August 4th from 9am to 2pm at 21624 87th Ave SE Woodinville, WA 98072 for a guaranteed interview!