Cannon Companies is hiring well-established, experienced Forman for Telecom/Utility work. Experience in Telecommunications and Utility construction a plus.
Years of Experience required: 3-5 Years Foreman experience. Prefer to have experience working around utilities, trenching, placement of fiber and coax cables, vault sets etc. Operate motor vehicles, such as Excavators, backhoes, 1 ton etc. Ability to understand and follow specific oral instructions, ability to read and understand blueprints and drawings. Good communication skills. Must have reliable transportation and verifiable references.
Must have a valid Driver's License and be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Positive attitude, good work ethic
- Manage and organize crew consisting of but not limited to ground man, general laborers etc.
- Leadership, management, and training skills
- Plan and supervise com work, including determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities, equipment, work schedules and hours.
- Communication with upper-level management and crew members
- Communication with Customers & local agencies
- Administrative functions with paperwork and documentation tracking
- Perform work with ROW, locates, work with existing utilities, manage traffic control
- Setting up new job assignment with calling in locates
- Excellent and experienced operation of heavy equipment in the Right-of-Way
- Installation of underground fiber optics, cable television, underground telephone and utilities
- Use of small tools
- Knowledge of plans and specification, read schedule and e-mail
- Knowledge of cut/fills, mass excavation, sewer/storm/water, joint utility trenches,
- Travel out of town, state required.
Cannon Companies is a nationwide utilities contractor specializing in Electrical, Telecommunications and Utility Infrastructure.
Since 1985, Cannons reputation and success has been built from our commitment to employee career growth and dedication to our company hallmarks: Safety, Quality, Integrity and Teamwork.
Our focus on innovation is core in everything we do and has consistently enabled our growth at every level of our organization.
Cannon office will be based at: 21624 87th Ave SE Woodinville, WA 98072
Cannon Companies offers a full and robust benefits package for employees the first of the month following 60 days of employment. These benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, company paid long term disability and life insurance. Paid Time Off accrued weekly. Cannon's culture is based around Safety, Quality, Integrity and Teamwork. Come join Team Cannon!
Cannon will be holding an Open House hiring event on Wednesday, Aug. 4th from 9am-2pm at our office located at: 21624 87th Ave SE Woodinville, WA 98072. Come see us for a guaranteed interview!