Open Date: January 19, 2023
Close Date: Open Until Filled, First Review will be 2/10/23
The City of Ellensburg has a vacancy for a Civil Engineer in the Public Works & Utilities Department.
This position is responsible for various aspects of construction engineering, plan design, project management, and supervision; will also be required to perform other duties in support of the Public Works & Utilities Department.
This is a full-time benefited position. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. Retirement under the Washington State Public Employees Retirement System (PERS), VEBA, Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays, exempt leave, and employee choice days.
This position is open until filled with first review taking place 2/10/23.
Salary: $7,977 - $9,025/month – FLSA Exempt
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or closely related field from an accredited university
- Two (2) years of related experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Licensed Engineer in Training (EIT) in the state of Washington is required, or must be attained within twenty-four (24) months of employment
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
- Valid State Driver's license, or ability to obtain one; must maintain an insurable driving record
To view a complete job description for Civil Engineer with detailed duties, responsibilities, and necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities and information on how to apply, visit the employment section of our website at www.ci.ellensburg.wa.us. This position is open until filled. First review will be 2/10/2023. EOE.