Class A Driver
CDL A Driver
We are seeking a full-time CDL A Driver to fill a position within our Transportation Department. The position is non-exempt and has an hourly range of $22.00- $23.00 per hour depending on experience.
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week with the opportunity for overtime during busy seasons. The position requires weekend availability.
We offer benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance to full time employees. Schedule would be Mid-Shift.
Responsible for the local delivery of mostly seafood to customers in a safe and timely manner. Load and unload your own truck with pallet jack and or forklift. Pick up at local cold storages while ensuring the paperwork has been completed accurately. Interact with all other fellow employees and customers in a professional manner and maintain effective communication with dispatcher at all drop and pickup points.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Transport perishable freight to and from company location to Airlines, Customers, or Cargo Facilities
- Must be comfortable using electronics such as iPod
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must be able to identity, document and explain issues and/or discrepancies with freight
- Must be comfortable utilizing a manual pallet jack
- Must be comfortable loading and offloading freight
- Verify paperwork accuracy for shipment pick-ups and deliveries
- Screening of domestic air freight as needed
- Verifying product accuracy for pick-ups and deliveries
- High School Diploma
- Class A License
- Valid Medical Card
- 2 year Driver Experience Preferred
- Clean Drivers Abstract preferred
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Must be able to work weekends if needed
- Must pass TSA background check & DOT UA Testing
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Basic Computer Skills ( e-mail, web browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word)
Call 424-207-2424 or email email@example.com to apply