Dental ReceptionistCommunity Health Center of Snohomish County
The Dental Receptionist operates as part of the team with other clinic support staff and healthcare providers. The Receptionist performs a variety of clerical, reception, and administrative or secretarial tasks: answers and screens phone calls, takes messages, schedules appointments, obtains billing information, checks in patients, and maintains and updates patient demographic data.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Reads, speaks, understands and writes proficiently in English.
• Works independently and is self-directed.
• Works effectively in team environment.
• Organizes, prioritizes, and coordinates multiple activities and tasks.
• Works with initiative, energy and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment.
• Produces work in high quantity and quality.
• Problem-solves with creativity and ingenuity.
• Remains calm and effective in high pressure and emergency situations.
• Use of multi-line telephones and other office machines.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Customer service related experience working with the general public (1 year).
• Clerical, reception, dental assisting, administrative or secretarial experience in a medical/dental setting or healthcare insurance organization (1 year); or a combination of equivalent education and work experience.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package designed to address health, time off, retirement and career-advancement needs. We also offer an additional $2.00/hour weekend differential for working hours on Saturday and/or Sunday and an additional $0.75/hour for those who test proficiently in a second language.
To learn more and to apply for this position, please visit our website www.CHCsno.org to complete an online application and/or submit your resume for consideration.
Join a team that loves what they do and cares about those they serve.