Core Tax And Financial Advisors, LLC. is a full service tax and accounting firm located in Georgia. Since our founding, we’ve built a firm that specializes in helping our clients with problems they may have. Our mission and purpose is to provide affordable products and services that relieve the small-to-medium sized business owner or manager the headaches of the financial aspects of their business.
We are looking for Administrative Assistant with a strong customer service mindset who are reliable, dependable, hardworking, and caring individuals to add to our growing virtual care team! You will work remotely to support our operation by providing assistance via telephone, email and overseeing and managing the daily functions of our Deposit Operations department from our existing and potential clients.
• Performs general administrative tasks (e.g. e-mail, telephone, etc.)
• Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner.
• Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues.
• Record and modify customer information within the database.
• Accurately document and process customer claims in appropriate systems.
• Overseeing consumer and business related deposit services and operations including specialty accounts such as Trust, Estate, IRS and Health Savings accounts.
• Assists the Finance Manager in coordinating and overseeing ACH processing, check (share draft) processing, wire transfers, inclearings, debit cards and all E-commerce products such as: Internet Banking, Mobile Banking (Commercial & Retail accounts), Сryptocurrency, Positive Pay, Instant Issue, Bill Pay, Person-to-Person payments and Treasury services.
• Cash Management Operations, Electronic Payments, Wire Transfer, Item Processing, and Digital Channels.
• Set clear and consistent performance expectations and providing clear and actionable feedback.
• Ensuring consistent, accurate and timely delivery of service to members and line of business partners.
• Demonstrates compliance with banking business laws and regulations as defined in company policies and procedures pertinent to the position.
• Assist in maintaining daily/weekly/monthly payments reporting for financial, transaction and other statistical data.
• Must be over 18
• High School Diploma/GED is a must
• Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
• Career advancement opportunities.
• Work-at-Home Opportunity
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Paid holidays and generous paid time off.