Call Center Specialist
We are currently looking for a Call Center Specialist. We are looking for qualified individuals with a positive work attitude who would like to start a career with a fast-paced company that offers excellent opportunities. You must also be team-oriented, have a strong work ethic and a high level of personal integrity. Ability to multi-task, navigate multiple systems, enter data over the phone carefully, accurately and in a timely manner with attention to detail. Strong telephone communication, communication and problem solving skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a professional and pleasant manner. Dedication to providing excellent customer service. Ability to speak conversational English. Ability to maintain average call handling times and follow policies and procedures.
• Facilitate hosted conference calls. Including executive introduction, addressing quality issues, and conducting Q&A.
• Identify customers conferencing needs based on their business requirements, educate and recommend appropriate products and services.
• Troubleshoot customer's issue and advise on best course of action using step-by-step problem solving techniques.
• Resolve problems or issues that arise with service (Ready Access, Event, Web, Video) escalating when appropriate to Supervisors, Customer Relations Consultants, or technicians accurately and quickly.
• Provide consultation to clients to book reservations for conference calls.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Can handle heavy phone contact (minimum 40 – 60 calls per day),
• Quick learner with no fear of challenge, driven & determined,
• Ability to work multiple software applications,
• An innovative thinker with skill in generating solutions that meet customer needs
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Previous call center experience is an asset.
• Outgoing, positive, ‘smile’ on phone: fully grasp and apply the best practice guidelines for outgoing / incoming calls, emails and campaigning,
•Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Pay: $43,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year