Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative. The main function of a customer service representative is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service representative is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
• Handle incoming calls and emails from internal and external customers
• Communicate with customers to gather information and learn about their needs and expectations
• Resolve customer issues as received, or submit a ticket for additional research
• Research and troubleshoot customer tickets
• Monitor individual work load and prioritize responsibilities
• Train/share knowledge with team members
• Use of time for learning, growth and development
• Repetitive office tasks (computer usage)
• Sit/stand in an assigned office space for up to 2 hours at a time for an 8 hour shift
• May be asked to pick up/push/pull/carry bag or device up to 20 lbs. to assist in setting up training and to work on hardware devices
Training with a mentor and online courses
• Ability to understand and work with all PC based products
• Ability to problem solve and train customers on software products
• College diploma or University degree preferred
• Fluent in English and French
• Excellent customer service skills, especially phone etiquette
• Ability to think critically, analytically and problem solve
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Effective team player
• Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
• Career advancement opportunities.
• Work-at-Home Opportunity
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
• Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Pay: $57,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
We offer a competitive salary, generous employee benefits and a business causal workplace environment. This position is full time, Monday-Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM.