Core Tax And Financial Advisors, LLC. is a full service tax and accounting firm located in Georgia. Since our founding, we’ve built a firm that specializes in helping our clients with problems they may have. Our mission and purpose is to provide affordable products and services that relieve the small-to-medium sized business owner or manager the headaches of the financial aspects of their business.
We are looking for Executive Assistant with a strong customer service mindset who are reliable, dependable, hardworking, and caring individuals to add to our growing virtual care team!
Candidates for this position should have some college education, strong interpersonal skills, exceptional organization skills, and experience working in a deadline-oriented office with strong personalities. A quick learner with lots of initiative; you must like working on your own in a quiet environment. Display interpersonal skills and ability to interact with employees, and others in a professional and tactful manner. Must have command of the English language and must be able to express oneself effectively verbally, in writing, in person, and over the telephone. Must be able to multi-task and have a "whatever it takes" attitude. Minimum of 1 year experience required.
Schedules, coordinates and reviews the flow of information among executive-management staff and clients. Must demonstrate professionalism with strong customer service skills; knowledge of video conference equipment, excellent phone skills; must type 50+ wpm; good communication skills; handles competing priorities well; applicant should have excellent skills with MS Excel, Word and Outlook. Attention to detail important and able to follow directions, able to work with minimal instruction & be results driven. This position reports to the Business Manager.
• Managing client relationships primarily through telephone contact and database
• Answers phones (light), trouble shoots phone system with vendor
• Coordinate arrangements for Executive's speaking engagements
• Coordinate and schedule conference calls, video conferences, meetings & office events
• Assist Business Manager with property management issues
• Responsible for holiday event including mailings, gifts etc.
• Provide administrative support as needed (filing, faxing, copying, mailing, etc.)
• Manage client information contact list using a database
• Sort and distribute mail
• Update and maintain office information sheet; telephone, contacts directories
• Maintain online office calendar
• Preparing materials (e.g. presentation documents, promotional brochures)
• Process on-line Federal Express /USPS shipments
• Prepare correspondence as needed
• Monitor and purchase office supplies and office snacks & coffee
• Working with the travel courier on applying for expedited staff visas and passports for international travel
• Performs various administrative tasks and special projects as assigned by Business Manager
• Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
• Career advancement opportunities.
• Work-at-Home Opportunity
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
We offer a competitive salary of $84,000 per year, generous employee benefits and a business causal workplace environment. This position is full time, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm.