Reports to: Vice President, Marketing and Professional Education
Location: Redmond WA or Austin TX
Job Summary: Responsible for day-to-day execution of marketing communications projects and programs including events (conferences and other marketing events). Responsible for the successful and timely completion of projects within established schedules and budgets. Actively collaborates cross-functionally within the Company at all levels of the organization and manages external vendors to ensure successful outcomes.
- Support downstream marketing efforts by writing and editing copy for press releases, online media, and other marketing collateral, as well as attending user-facing functions such as tradeshows and customer events
- Manage marketing materials and documents (creation and revisions) through review and approval process and release/launch marketing communication materials
- Manage marketing collateral inventory working closely with the storage/print facility, marketing management, and customer service in addition to outside vendors to maintain, warehouse, print and distribute marketing collateral
- Support web site content development and maintenance
- Monitor and manage EGS/GERDHelp social media channels with posts of relevant third-party content and document control released content. Monitor and alert organization to conversations that may need brand engagement.
- Jointly develop marketing automation programs with consultants and service providers (Pardot/Salesforce) to communicate with customers and patients
- Serve as liaison to the field for marketing events in the field (peer-to-peer dinners, etc.)
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for all industry-society trade shows and events
- Assist with exhibit booth graphics, tradeshow plans and other presentations, coordinates the logistics for EGS employee attendance at these events.
- Maintain and manage the design and delivery of the corporate trade show booth property for all industry-society events.
- Develop and manage all conference messaging/promotion including mailers, advertisements, targeted email campaigns, booth graphics, PP presentations/slide shows, website sponsorships, workshops, etc.
- Manage post-conference lead management and ROI reporting.
- Work closely with conference housing bureaus and outside vendor to identify and secure optimal lodging and conference space for all upcoming events.
- Tracks company expenditure on industry-society events and makes recommendations on future participation based on lead conversion and overall return-on-investment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business field
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and communication tools
- Mastery of Microsoft software including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically; then act tactically.
- Experience and ability to manage/coordinate multiple projects under tight deadlines for internal and external audiences.
- Self-motivated and ability to work remotely with a can-do attitude
- Proven self-starter with ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Travel required for this position, approximately ~25% to attend and manage meetings and events on site.
- Two or more years’ experience assisting in trade show/event coordination, exhibit booth graphics and creating/refinement of promotional market materials, press releases and other company presentations
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent editing, proofreading and attention to detail
- Goal oriented with ability and willingness to complete new challenges and responsibilities reflecting a strong work ethic
- Previous medical device industry a plus
To learn more and to apply, please visit https://www.endogastricsolutions.com