Our growing Electrical Engineering Firm is looking for a Professional Electrical Engineer with 5 to 10 years of experience to join the Haight & Associates team.
- Professional Engineer (P. E.) registration required. Preferred Alaska Registered.
- Experience with Electrical Design, Utility Power, Instrumentation & SCADA, Building Systems, Power Distribution and Controls.
- Background with building systems with good knowledge of industrial and utility systems.
- Must have strong ability to interface and communicate with clients, other design professionals, product representatives, and construction personnel.
- Demonstrated success to contribute to challenging technical situations with creative ideas.
- Significant accountability to clearly present technical concepts including knowledge of codes relevant to electrical systems and facilities.
- Expertise to work independently, prioritize assignments and respond to several projects simultaneously, yet comply with project schedules and deadlines.
We are a dynamic, team-oriented firm with a diverse project list that ensures you will be working on exciting, high-profile, and challenging projects. HAI offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Please check out our website for more details on our firm at
If interested, please send cover letter and resumes via email to