Principal Engineer, Architecture
Job Title: Principal Engineer, Architecture
Work Location: Bellevue, WA
No of Positions: 01
Job Code: PE-AR-HCS-M-01
• Translates business requirements into technical requirements, Perform Technology Alternate
Assessment, create Proof-of-Concept (as necessary) Provides guidance and direction to project teams to
ensure compliance with the standards and best practices.
• Lead, design, and document the conceptual and logical data models, and assist the technical team in the development of the physical models required to support project deliverables.
• Lead activities around data architecture, data analysis, data profiling, data extraction and integration
with data from multiple disparate sources into a robust and scalable data model for real-time services
and big data platforms to solve complex business problems.
• Verify the content developed by the technical team during the development phase is compliant with
the proposed solution architecture and business requirements.
• Assist customers by being able to deliver a ML project from beginning to end, including
understanding the business need, aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive
models, and deploying completed models with concept-drift monitoring and retraining to deliver
business impact to the organization.
• Implement data modeling algorithms using Machine learning with python. Evaluate the model
performance and recommend for improvement if needed.
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electronics or
related with 5 years of experience in the IT field.
*Will also accept combination of degrees or professional credentials determined to be equivalent to a
bachelor's degree by a qualified evaluation service
Tools and Technologies:
• Experience with schema design, data modeling (normalized and multidimensional), data warehouse
and data pipelines.
• Knowledge of and experience with machine learning and predictive modeling.
• Experience with Microsoft BI stacks On-prem and Cloud (SSIS/ADF, SSAS Tabular Model/Multidimensional
Model) and SQL Server Data tools (SSDT), Python, C#, PowerShell, ML Studio
• Reporting tools (Power BI, SSRS) and expression languages includes DAX, MDX and XMLA
• Expertise in Azure data technologies includes Blobs, SQL, HD Insight, Hadoop, Data factory,
Cosmos, SCOPE, U-SQL, Azure Data Lake, App Service
• Experience with ML Model Testing, ETL process, Data selected for Modeling/Training/Scoring and
ensure the implementation is correct.
• Development Methodologies: Agile and Scrum
Apply: Send your Resumes to Harman Connected Services C/O Mahesh G M (Job ID - PE-AR-HCS-M-01) 2002, 156th Ave, NE Suite 200, Bellevue, WA 98007.