Industrial Maintenance Mechanic/Millwright
Idaho Forest Group is currently seeking an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic/Millwright to join our team in beautiful Lewiston, Idaho. The successful candidate will install, repair and maintain all plant machinery and equipment in optimal working order.
- Responsible for machinery installation and alignment
- Working knowledge of industrial equipment
- Prepare machine centers for daily use
- Perform predictive, preventative, corrective maintenance procedures
- Assemble, install and repair equipment following blueprints and schematics
- Pre-fabrication, cut and welding
- Consistently keep a production level work pace
- Comprehend and perform all duties in accordance with rules, regulations and JSAs
- Must understand and follow lock out/tag out policies for each job and task.
- Other duties as needed
- Specific job duties and shifts may vary per mill and based on machinery.
- Experience and knowledge in hydraulics and pneumatics, crane and rigging required
- Proficient in power drive systems, gear boxes, welding, bearings, and lubrication
- Knowledge of Safety Rules, OSHA and State regulations
- Ability to work at varying heights
- Must be able to work various shifts, days, and overtime as needed
- Mechanical or Industrial Maintenance certification preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
Built on Tradition IFG is a growing company with 7 regional sawmills located in North Idaho and Montana that values employees and holds a reputation for high quality products. From its Coeur d'Alene, Idaho headquarters, the closely held, family-owned company is now one of America's largest lumber producers, with capacity for over one billion board feet per year and markets around the globe. The company holds high standards when it comes to product, process and company objectives. This is a healthy, growing company big enough for its national and international markets, but with hometown ethics and pride in a job well done. Excellence is the goal in caring for our team members, customers, and natural resources.
To apply and learn more about this position and our total rewards package go to www.idfg.com/careers. EEO Employer