The current vacancy in the Information Technology Department is a full-time, benefited, non-union, exempt position expected to begin as soon as possible. The Application Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining the County’s application portfolio and databases, including the public website, the County intranet site, and console applications. Anyone who meets the qualifications stated in the job description may apply. This position will close on 11/12/2020.
Wage: $5,360 - $7,213 per month.
- High School Diploma, GED, or higher education.
- Two (2) years minimum combined experience in the following areas: web site design, web site
maintenance, and web content maintenance.
- Two (2) years minimum experience programming in ASP .NET and C# using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience creating and managing SQL databases.
- Experience with ADO.NET for database access; experience creating database queries in SQL.
- Equivalent education/experience may substitute for some minimum qualifications.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license.
- A criminal history and background check will be performed to include fingerprinting on qualified
candidates. Convictions may preclude candidates from employment in certain circumstances.
Factors such as relativity to the position, age at time of the offense, seriousness and nature of teh violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
HOW TO APPLY
To view the full job description and apply for the position, please visit the Kittitas County job portal: https://www.co.kittitas.wa.us/hr/jobs/job.aspx?i=1595.