Landscapers - North Seattle
Residential Landscape Maintenance - North Seattle
Love being outdoors? We’re looking for the right candidate to join our team!
Landcrafters is a small, well-established residential landscape maintenance company with a high customer satisfaction rating, serving the north end of Seattle. We are professional landscapers who provide quality lawn and garden service including mowing, weeding, trimming, pruning and blowing.
• Four 10 hour weekdays (7:30a - 5:30p)
• Medical Insurance after 60 days for full time employees
• Friendly, no-nonsense work environment
• Wages based on skill and responsibility level
• Merit based advancement
• No construction or working with chemicals.
• Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
• Legal to work in the US
• Easy going
• Physically fit, able to lift 50-100 lbs. repeatedly
• Good with your hands and comfortable around machinery
• Live within easy driving distance with reliable transportation
• Valid WA State Driver’s license and good driving record
• At least 1 month professional landscape maintenance experience or 3 month in a physical labor position
Pay Scale based on ability to perform a task consistently “at speed”:
• No Experience - $18-$19
• Able to drive covered by our commercial insurance - $18-$20
• Mowing & Weeding - $21
• Line Trimming both horizontal and vertical - $22
• Hedge Trimming - $23-$24
• Technical Pruning / Crew Lead - $24-$26
• Additional for “added value”
For more information, visit our website at: www.landcrafterswa.com/employment
Send application to: email@example.com
Additional instructions: Thank for your interest in Landcrafters. Please make sure we have a valid phone number for you. We will contact you shortly.