PARTS MANAGER (SALES)
NORTH PACIFIC CRANE COMPANY Seattle, WA Full-time Sales
Posted on September 14, 2021
- Communicate with customers to get new crane parts orders to replace the parts on existing cranes.
- Liaison with engineers to order parts for the new build cranes.
- Communicate with manufacturing team to understand their parts requirement, schedule to meet customer's requirements.
- Ability to read Hydraulic and Engineering Drawings.
- Clear Understanding of Hydraulic components like pumps, valves, fittings, cylinders etc.
- Pack and ship the parts to the customers on a regular basis.
- Communicate with shipping vendors on delivery schedules and invoicing.
- Ability to prepare quotes/ invoices using Quickbooks software.
- Bonus based on performance. The best of all benefits.
- Provide information on parts to the clients.
- Occasional travel to client locations to learn about client's needs.
- Thorough documentation of part sales and satisfy ISO requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple client part sales during the week.
- Should be self-motivated to improve the sales and customer experience.
Related keywords: parts manager, manager, automotive, logistics
Job Type: Full-time