Export/Import Coordinator South End
Export/Import Coordinator South End (King County)
- Minimum Experience 3 years in international freight forwarding required.
- Must have complete knowledge of Freight Forwarding/NVOCC, carrier bookings, AES, documentation, drayage, documentation, customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills and multitasking.
- MS Office, accurate typing skills required.
- Asian language a plus.
- For export, filing AES, shipping instruction, p/l. Drayage Coordination and tracking. Attention to detail a must.
- For import, arrival notice, invoice, tracing. Data entry, cargo monitoring and invoicing.
Overseas Container Forwarding Inc. (OCF) is a USA and Canadian based international transportation company specializing in air and ocean freight. Established in 1979 we developed an extensive agency network that allows us to provide our customers with both import and export related freight services. In addition to this we offer our clients export related services such as documentation and logistics consulting.
Team oriented position with well-established International shipping company with offices in United States and Canada. Worldwide network with emphasis on Asia, India, Middle east and Europe. Primary business ocean export and import, air freight knowledge a plus. No agency, no part time. This is an in office position. Salary negotiable. Full time position. 401K (employer contribution), Medical, Vision.