Healthcare Integration Manager #231-904
Tracking Code: 231-904
The Healthcare Integration Manager is responsible for the launch and implementation of Plymouth Housing's first Medicaid/Foundational Community Supports (FCS) program. In collaboration with the Temporary Social Services Initiative Project Director and other leaders, this position will also manage Plymouth Housing's current and future enhanced integrated care services across Plymouth Housing communities. The Healthcare Integration Manager provides direction and support, consistent with established strategies, goals and policies, to improve the health of Plymouth's tenants by effectively maximizing all available resources. The Manager will ensure that Plymouth's services are provided to tenants in a culturally proficient way, consistent with Plymouth's values and the principals of Trauma Informed Care and Harm Reduction, and through the lens of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. This is a full-time position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
(Responsibilities, accountabilities, and competencies; may not include all duties of this job)
- Launch, implement and evaluate the Medicaid/FCS program including: tracking client eligibility and enrollment, data input and claims management, financial dispute tracking and resolution.
- Develop and deliver training to Plymouth staff involved with FCS program
- Provide oversight of FCS program budget
- Complete and submit timely reports to program funders
- Coordinate with internal functions for data management and finance
- Ensure compliance with FCS/Medicaid policies and requirements
Healthcare Programs and Partnerships
- Oversee existing contracts with physical and behavioral healthcare providers
- Develop and deliver training to educate staff on healthcare issues facing tenants and their role in health monitoring.
- Build and maintain Plymouth's relationships with healthcare institutions and providers who practice primary care in our facilities.
- Partner with key supportive housing staff to remain updated on current needs of tenants, gaps in current services, and funding opportunities.
- Assess feasibility and apply for new grants that meet the needs and gaps identified.
- Partner with Resource Development to identify, assess feasibility, and apply for private grants with relevant program components.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
(Any equivalent combination of knowledge, skills, abilities, education, and experience)
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Minimum of two (2) years' management level experience in healthcare or housing services with a current knowledge of healthcare integration efforts, including: Involvement with innovative programs addressing homelessness, physical and behavioral health, and/or human services.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with data entry and data quality oversight within social services client tracking database
- Experience in healthcare/Medicaid related registration, financial billing and compliance
- Experience leading start up/new program development
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar setting
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of the social determinants of health and impacts of homelessness and housing insecurity on health outcomes.
- Ability to apply a lens of equity, harm reduction, and trauma-informed care to all aspects of healthcare and housing initiatives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead and thrive in a dynamic environment, juggling multiple priorities.
- Strong strategic thinking, planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision-making.
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills.
- Adept at relationship building and collaboration with staff and, community partners.
- Experienced with other Microsoft Office applications; particularly, Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Licensure/Certification: None Required
- Job LocationSeattle, Washington, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/RegularSalary52,347.00 - 64,126.00 USD