Career Connected Learning Program ManagerPuget Sound ESD
Career Connected Learning Program Manager
PSESD seeks a Career Connected Learning Program Manager to work within a statewide network of Career Connected Learning (CCL) partners (i.e. OSPI, AESD, community-based organizations, and industry partners). This position will support the delivery and expansion of state-level and regional CCL initiatives, especially in under-resourced communities. To accelerate the increase of pathway opportunities and exploration activities for students, this position will support networks of regional stakeholders to ensure program development and equitable outcomes for all students.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or other related field (Associate's Degree and progressively responsible job-related work experience may substitute for Bachelor's Degree)
- Experience developing working partnerships and relationships across business, community-based organization, and schools.
- Demonstrated successful leadership skills in Career and Technical Education or business
- Professional experience in project/program management
- Experience working with ethnically diverse groups toward common goals
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to using a racial equity lens
- Current Washington State Teaching Certificate is a plus
- Professional experience in Elementary, Middle, High School and/or Postsecondary
- Experience working with secondary students, and an interest in the multiple education and workforce systems in the state, including apprenticeship
- Professional experience building relationships between business and schools providing career readiness, internship or worksite learning opportunities for high school students
- Professional experience in leading professional learning for adults
Please note: applicants should include their entire chronological work history and describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process.
Based in Renton. Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week.
Salary: $77,252 - $89,589 /year.
Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity. We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision; Washington State Department of Retirement System with current employer contribution at over 10%; employer paid life insurance; optional life insurance options; generous and flexible paid time off (24 days of paid annual leave, 12 days of paid sick leave, and 11 paid holidays per year); Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan; subsidized ORCA card; and free parking.
PSESD strives to have a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by extended date, Sunday, September 15, 2019. Phone Interviews tentatively scheduled for Thursday, September 19, 2019, and in-person Interviews are tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, September 25, 2019.
For more information to apply for this position, visit: www.psesd.org/careers