Director, Early Warning Indicator Systems (EWIS)Puget Sound ESD
Director, Early Warning Indicator Systems (EWIS)
Puget Sound ESD seeks an Early Warning Indicator Systems (EWIS) Director to provide leadership in the development and implementation of Early Warning Indicator Systems programs and multi-tiered systems of support to increase graduation and post-secondary success rates.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
- Master's Degree in related field (Bachelor's Degree in related field and progressively responsible job-related experience may be equivalent to Master's Degree)
- Professional experience in the Kindergarten through 12th grade educational system, including experience with instructional leadership, facilitating groups and leading professional learning for adults
- Experience leading district or school teams on system wide improvements
- Professional experience in project management in K-12 programs, or with children and their families in traditional and/or expanded educational programs
- Experience working with diverse groups toward common goals
- Experience working with low-income children and families, those from diverse cultures, and/or youth who are at risk of not graduating from high school
- Professional experience community-based agencies.
- Experience managing budgets and/or data coaching a plus
Please note: applicants should include their entire chronological work history and describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process.
Based in Renton. Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week.
Salary: $93,903 to $108,899 /year.
Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity. We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision; Washington State Department of Retirement System with current employer contribution at over 10%; employer paid life insurance; optional life insurance options; generous and flexible paid time off (24 days of paid annual leave, 12 days of paid sick leave, and 11 paid holidays per year); Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan; subsidized ORCA card; and free parking.
PSESD strives to have a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by extended date, Sunday, September 15, 2019. Phone Interviews tentatively schedule for Friday, September 20, 2019 Interviews tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, September 25, 2019.
For more information to apply for this position, visit: