Educational Equity and Evaluation ConsultantPuget Sound ESD
Educational Equity and Evaluation Consultant
Puget Sound Educational Service District seeks an Educational Equity and Evaluation Consultant to coordinate research and evaluation efforts; implement comprehensive systems and tools; analyze results; and provide feedback on project outcomes. The Educational Equity and Evaluation Consultant will work as part of a team on a variety of projects to promote the analysis and understanding of data to improve and evaluate projects to increase understanding of effective practices and support accountability.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools, and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
- Master's Degree in related field (BA/BS in same and progressively responsible job-related work experience may substitute for Master's)
- Experience in program evaluation and research, emphasizing culturally-responsive educational practices
- Experience promoting racial equity and antiracist advocacy
- Strong data management and analysis skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite
Puget Sound ESD is committed to having a diverse workforce, and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
- Proficient with SPSS or R statistical analytical programs;
- Proficient with a qualitative analytical program such as Dedoose; and
- Experience coaching staff on data use and effective practices
Please note: applicants should include their entire chronological work history and describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process.
This is a full-time, year 'round position, based in Renton.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $66,736-77,393/year (Band I). Candidate offers consider experience, qualifications and internal equity.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Wednesday, November 6th, 2019
For more information and to apply for this position, visit our Careers page at
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision; Washington State Department of Retirement System with current employer contribution at over 10%; employer paid life insurance; optional life insurance options; generous and flexible paid time off (24 days of paid annual leave, 12 days of paid sick leave, and 11 paid holidays per year); Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan; subsidized ORCA card; and free parking.