Executive AssistantPuget Sound ESD
Puget Sound Educational Service District seeks an Executive Assistant to plan, implement, direct, and maintain the assigned department by providing a wide variety of complex and confidential administrative and project implementation support; analyzing requests and providing recommendations for action; and communicating information to staff, other organizations, public agencies, and governing bodies. This position supports the Executive Director of Equity and provides support for other Agency leaders.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools, and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
- AA degree in job related area and executive level administrative experience (High School Diploma/GED and progressively responsible job-related experience may substitute for AA degree)
- Professional experience with the efficient management of multiple projects in a busy office environment
- Experience with meeting and event organization
- Writing, proofreading, and editing job-related experience
- Experience inputting, manipulating, and analyzing data in a spreadsheet and/or database
- Professional experience with budget preparation and tracking experience
- Website, PowerPoint, and/or Desktop Publishing experience
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to using a racial equity lens
Puget Sound ESD is committed to having a diverse workforce, and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with other departments, organizations, community members, and stakeholders.
Please note: applicants should include their entire chronological work history and describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process.
This is a full-time, year 'round position, based in Renton.
The anticipated salary range for this position is Band E: $54,903-$63,670.
Candidate offers consider experience, qualifications and internal equity.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by September 2, 2019.
For more information to apply for this position, visit our Careers page at https://www.psesd.org/careers.
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision; Washington State Department of Retirement System with current employer contribution at over 10%; employer paid life insurance; optional life insurance options; generous and flexible paid time off (24 days of paid annual leave, 12 days of paid sick leave, and 11 paid holidays per year); Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan; subsidized ORCA card; and free parking.