HR Business PartnerPuget Sound ESD
HR Business Partner
Do you enjoy making a difference and helping an organization transform? Puget Sound Educational Service District (PSESD) seeks a highly organized and service-oriented human resources professional to serve as a strategic business partner , working collaboratively with internal and external clients in the development of strategies, processes and systematic supports in service of the Agency's mission.
As a member of the Human Resources and Organizational Development team, you will collaborate with others to create inclusive and equitable services, systems, and practices that support employee engagement, development, and retention. In this role you will create and foster strong relationships, manage the recruitment efforts for a group of programs (including all components of the process such as creating job announcements, advertising, developing recruitment timelines, overseeing and/or facilitating panel interviews, etc.). Additionally, you will provide operational and functional consultation regarding policies and procedures, state and federal regulations, collective bargaining agreements, performance management, employee relations, job description development, employee records management, and professional development.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Human Resources and Organizational Development Consultant
- Planning, Organization, and Prioritization
- Policy, Procedural, and Legal Navigation and Analysis
- Professional Development Facilitation
- Workforce Planning
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington's K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd .
- A degree or certification in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field and HR Business Partner/Generalist experience or high school/GED and progressively responsible HR Business Partner/Generalist experience.
- Recruitment, selection, staffing experience
- Employee records and HRIS management and reporting
- Strategic management and/or business consultation experience
- Employee relations experience
- Solid knowledge of state and federal regulations
- MS Office applications experience Preferred Qualifications Training/group facilitation Job description creation, job classification, and compensation
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $62,312-$83,393 (Salary Band H)
Department: Human Resources and Organizational Development
Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity. Excellent benefits and retirement package; 24 annual leave days per year, 12 sick days, 11 paid holidays, participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System, Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan, subsidized ORCA card, and the opportunity to work in a highly engaged, customer-centric environment.
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, February 23, 2020. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for March 3, 2020.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System <http://bit.ly/psesdfasttrack> and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply. 800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057