Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources Business Partner
April 28, 2022
Puget Sound Educational Service District (PSESD) seeks a highly skilled, organized and service-oriented human resources professional to serve as a strategic business partner, working collaboratively with internal and external clients in the development of strategies, processes, and systematic supports in service of the Agency’s mission.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Human Resources and Organizational Development Consultant
- Planning, Organization, and Prioritization
- Policy, Procedural, and Legal Navigation and Analysis
- Professional Development Facilitation
- Workforce Planning
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following competencies: Human Resources and Organizational Development Consultant Planning, Organization, and Prioritization Policy, Procedural, and Legal Navigation and Analysis Professional Development Facilitation Workforce Planning
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
In support of public health and Proclamation 21-14.1 , employment with Puget Sound ESD requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious accommodation. For additional information, see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). There is no need for applicants to submit supporting documents. Individuals that are offered positions will be informed of the process to submit their documents at the time of offer.
- A degree or certification in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field and HR experience
- A high school/GED and progressively responsible HR experience may substitute for degree/certification
- Recruitment, selection, staffing experience
- Employee records and HRIS management and reporting experience
- Strategic management and/or business consultation experience
- Employee relations experience
- Solid knowledge of state and federal regulations
- MS Office applications experience
- Training/group facilitation experience
- Job description creation, job classification, and compensation experience
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Official transcripts/proof of certification may be required within two weeks of hire.
Location: Renton, Washington
Job Type: Full time, year ‘round
Salary: $65,802 – $76,310 (Salary Band H)
Department: Human Resources
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience, and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 12 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric car charging stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by May 10, 2022. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for the week of May 16 via videoconference.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the FastTrack Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057