PreK - 3rd Grade Systems Manager
PreK-3rd Grade Systems Manager
September 9, 2021
Puget Sound Educational Service District seeks a PreK-3rd Grade Systems Manager to provide overall leadership and management for the Learning, Teaching and Family Support Early Learning team. In this role, the PreK-3rd Grade Systems Manager will lead the planning and implementation of systems that support high-quality PreK-3rd teaching and learning. This role also includes supporting implementation of Transitional Kindergarten, WaKIDS entry assessment, and development of professional development for PreK-3rd grade teachers that meets our regional needs. The PreK-3rd Grade Systems Manager works inside a statewide network to build and sustain strong PreK-3rd grade systems.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
In support of public health and Proclamation 21-14.1 (COVID Vaccination Requirement), employment with Puget Sound ESD requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious accommodation. For additional information, see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). There is no need for applicants to submit supporting documents. Individuals that are offered positions will be informed of the process to submit their documents at the time of offer.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field (AA degree with increasing levels of job-related experience may substitute for Bachelor’s degree)
• Professional experience in public PreK-3 educational system, including experience with instructional leadership; facilitating groups; and leading professional learning for adults
• Experience working with diverse groups toward common goals
• Experience leading toward shared outcomes
• Experience in budget development and management
• Demonstrates a commitment to leading with racial equity and understanding of antiracism
• Professional experience writing grants
• Demonstrates an asset-based philosophy where students are valued for their diversity
• Professional experience with community-based agencies
• Experience with application of Multi-Tiered Systems of Support framework and Social Emotional Learning
• Experience analyzing data to identify and implement gap closing practices
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process.
Location: Renton, Washington
Job Type: Full Time, Year ‘Round
Salary: $79,979 – $92,751 (Salary Band L)
Department: Learning, Teaching, and Family Support / Early Learning
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience, and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision
• 24 annual leave days per year
• 12 sick days
• 12 paid holidays
• Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
• Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
• Subsidized ORCA card
• Free parking
• Electric car charging stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by October 3, 2021. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for October 13, 2021 via videoconference.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the FastTrack Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered. PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057