Program Coordinator (Administrative Support)
Program Coordinator (Administrative Support)
Collaborative Improvement Networks for Racial Equity
March 23, 2021
Puget Sound ESD seeks a dynamic, highly skilled Program Coordinator to centralize and streamline critical functions and facilitate key office operations to support the Collaborative Improvement Networks for Racial Equity team in the Learning, Teaching and Family Support Department. The Program Coordinator will coordinate and monitor a wide variety of complex activities, plan and oversee large-scale events, provide administrative and technical support, serve as a departmental resource, provide ongoing support to staff both within PSESD and the region’s educational community and oversees the multiple budgets. This is a 2-year position with potential to extend.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
• Associate/Vocational Degree in job-related field (High School Diploma/GED equivalency and progressively responsible job-related work experience may substitute for AA/Vocational Degree).
• Experience in the efficient management of multiple functions for several staff in a busy office environment.
• Writing, proofreading, and editing experience.
• Experience designing creative, graphic-rich documents, and presentations.
• Spreadsheet and database management experience, including data entry, manipulation, analysis and/or report creation.
• Budget & invoice management.
• Website management, PowerPoint, or other publishing software experience.
• Familiarity with virtual technologies for meeting support (e.g., Zoom, RingCentral, Teams).
• Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to personal and organizational racial equity journeys.
• Experience communicating and coordinating meetings, budgets, and materials for multiple internal and external partners (including district and school leaders, community organization leaders, parents and youth).
• Fiscal literacy preparation and forecasting experience.
• Experience coordinating across departments for program services, fiscal, and communication purposes.
• Professional experience with large project management and event delivery.
• Professional experience providing exemplary customer service to school districts and interagency.
• Ability to work as an active team member and independently.
• Generate material and publish monthly newsletters.
• Interest and experience in community and family engagement, education equity that leads with race, and continuous improvement.
• Interest and experience in collecting and managing numerical and narrative information for the purposes of report creation and dissemination.
• Bilingual (Spanish preferred).
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process.
Location: Renton, Washington
Job Type: Full time, year ‘round
Salary: $53,124 - $61,607 Annually (Salary Band D)
Department: Learning, Teaching, and Family Support - Collaborative Improvement Networks for Racial Equity
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience, and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision
• 24 annual leave days per year
• 12 sick days
• 11 paid holidays
• Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
• Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
• Subsidized ORCA card
• Free parking
• Electric car charging stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by April 11, 2021. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for April 19 or April 22 via videoconference.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the FastTrack Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered. PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057