Puget Sound College & Career Network Manager
Puget Sound ESD seeks a Puget Sound College & Career Network (PSCCN) Manager to provide leadership, technical assistance and capacity building to enhance PSCCN and build collective action across K-16 and college access organizations to increase equitable postsecondary access and success for students across the PSESD region. The PSCCN Manager will co-lead the development and implementation of the regional college access network programming, focused on postsecondary readiness, enrollment, and completion. This position will coordinate regional services in designated content areas to ensure consistency and high quality implementation of postsecondary access and success services by leading with racial equity and a whole child approach.
Puget Sound College & Career Network works to define a collective vision, build capacity, and remove barriers so that all students of color, first generation, students impacted by poverty can access and obtain postsecondary credentials.
PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts and state approved charter and private schools in Washington. Serving over 39% of Washington’s K-12 public school students, our agency provides critical services designed to ensure that our students are ready to enter school, achieve at high levels in the K-12 system, and succeed in postsecondary endeavors. We are committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education. To learn more about PSESD, visit www.psesd.org/about-psesd.
- BA/BS degree or higher in job-related fields (AA/AAS degree in related field and progressively responsible job-related experience may substitute for BA/BS degree)
- Professional job-related experience in K-12, college access/readiness, or higher education
- Demonstrates a commitment to leading with racial equity and understanding of anti-racism
- Experience working in a K-12 school and/or higher education institution
- Experience facilitating collaborative work across multiple internal and external partners
- Experience developing and presenting professional learning opportunities for adults
- Experience working with diverse populations
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Job Type: Full-time
While this position is based in our Renton office, due to the Governor’s
Stay Home, Stay Healthy order. Flexible work schedules are available, including telework.
Salary: $71,192 - $82,560 (Salary Band J)
Department: Puget Sound College & Career Network
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 24 annual leave days per year
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
- Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
- Subsidized ORCA card
- Free parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by Sunday, November 22, 2020. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, December 2nd.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the Fast Track Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.