Risk Services Consultant - WSRMP
Risk Services Consultant - WSRMP
July 15, 2021
The Washington Schools Risk Management Pool is seeking a Risk Services Consultant to develop, implement, and present liability and property loss control programs to member School Districts. Duties include developing training content with appropriate resources and delivering training to members, provide risk management recommendations to members, provide risk management resources and assistance to reduce frequency and/or severity of losses and work collaboratively with the Risk Services team to provide exceptional service to member districts.
The Washington Schools Risk Management Pool (WSRMP) is a self-funded non-profit risk pool composed solely of 93 public schools, 7 Educational Service Districts, and their inter-local cooperatives. WSRMP exists in partnership with its members to provide staff and student communities a safe and protected educational environment, while protecting member resources. To learn more about WSRMP, visit https://wsrmp.com/about-wsrmp/
WSRMP is affiliated with Puget Sound Educational Service District (PSESD) which provides human resource services to WSRMP. PSESD is one of nine regional educational agencies serving school districts, charter schools and state-approved private schools in Washington. Educational Service Districts, created by the legislature, are an essential regional delivery system for early learning and K-12 services in the state. PSESD is committed to becoming an Antiracist Multicultural Organization driven by equity in education.
• Bachelor’s degree in related area (substantial risk management experience plus AA degree or certification in safety or risk management may substitute for BA degree).
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in risk management or insurance related field.
• 5-7 years of risk management or insurance related experience.
• Public entity and/or school district risk management experience.
• Associate in Risk Management (ARM) designation.
• Experience providing training/technical assistance to groups.
Please note, applicants should describe their experience meeting minimum qualifications (and preferred qualifications if applicable) in cover letter and resume as part of the application and salary placement process. Unofficial transcripts are required as part of a complete application.
Location: Tukwila, Washington (WSRMP staff are currently in remote work status)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $74,754 – $86,692 (Salary Band K)
Department: Washington Schools Risk Management Pool
We attract, retain, and motivate exceptional people with an equitable and competitive compensation package. Salary offers consider candidate qualifications, experience, and internal equity.
We offer comprehensive benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision
• 24 annual leave days per year
• 12 sick days
• 11 paid holidays (*12 days beginning with the 2021/2022 program year)
• Participation in Washington State Department of Retirement System
• Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan
• Subsidized ORCA card
• Free parking
• Electric car charging stations (Renton office)
Open until filled; for best consideration, submit complete application by AUGUST 9, 2021. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for August 18, 2021 via videoconference.
Jobs are listed here for information only. To apply for a specific open position, you must be a registered applicant in the FastTrack Application System and apply specifically for each position for which you wish to be considered.
PSESD is committed to having a diverse workforce and encourages all candidates meeting the minimum qualifications to apply.
800 Oakesdale Avenue SW Renton, WA 98057