Scan Design Furniture has been serving the people of the Northwest since 1963. The furniture collection we offer at Scan Design draws on the refined, functional Scandinavian/European inspired elements. We are dedicated to bringing truly innovative lifestyle furnishings, accessories and design solutions that represent unique, long lasting value. We offer simplicity in design, warm woods, detailed craftsmanship and outstanding customer service.
We need a motivated, energetic Sales Associate. Someone enthusiastic, fun, friendly, outgoing, and has a flare for interior design is highly desired. Our Sales Associates have to be able to handle the full sales cycle process from making the connection, closing the sale, managing delivery and accepting payments.
- Support and maintain store sales.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient service.
- Develop product knowledge.
- Maintain awareness of all systems, products and resources while selling throughout the entire store.
- Demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork.
- Use of strong interpersonal skills.
- Develop new and lasting relationships with customers through prospecting and clienteling
- Focus on promoting sales by maintaining a strong, visible and positive presence on the sales floor.
- Communicate regularly, effectively and efficiently with all company associates.
- Support teamwork by assisting in training and development of associates.
- Possess a complete understanding and awareness of applicable company policies and procedures including loss prevention, security and safety guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned, including non-selling work, as required.
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to build/maintain a client base and provide creative furnishing solutions for customers' needs
- 6+ months competitive sales or interior design service experience preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 50 pounds; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
If interested, please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org