Consultants, Workforce Voice
T-Mobile Bellevue, WA Full-time Sales
Posted on March 22, 2020
T-Mobile USA, Inc. seeks Consultants, Workforce Voice in Bellevue, WA
- Responsible for the administration of an Employee Voice program fit for the Un-Carrier.
- Provide a steady stream of employee feedback to Un-Carrier leaders and HR Business Partners across T-Mobile, through surveys across the employee lifecycle and targeted deep dive diagnostics as administrator of a best-in-class survey technology platform.
- PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master's degree in Industrial and Labor Relations, or related, and 3 years of relevant work experience.
- ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Industrial and Labor Relations or related, and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- To apply, visit www.tmobile.careers. Create a candidate profile, and apply to REQ: 139598BR. Not currently sponsoring work visas for position. EOE.