T-Mobile USA, Inc. seeks Engineers, SDET in Bothell, WA
• Design and develop internal and external business systems and applications, system interfaces, databases, automated reporting or business intelligence systems as required to deliver new systems functionalities supporting corporate business objectives.
• Design Test Framework Architecture, testing methodologies and best fit solutions for unit, regression, functional, automated, performance, and integration testing.
• Telecommuting is permitted, but applicants must live within a reasonable commuting distance.
• PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software Quality Engineering or related, and 1 year of relevant work experience.
• ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software Quality Engineering or related, and 3 years of relevant work experience.
• To apply, visit www.tmobile.careers. Create a candidate profile, and apply to REQ211179. EOE.
• T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law.