How would you like to be part of building the Portland area? With Envise, you'll be able to see our projects come to life!
The Dispatcher is responsible for the efficient deployment of all the resources of the Service group. This position serves as the primary Service group contact to customers and identifies their needs and assures the customer’s commitments are met.
What you'll be doing:
- Receives customer’s Service calls, determines the nature and extent of the service problem, and schedules the appropriate service to address the customer’s needs
- Assigns and dispatches the appropriate service technician to match the needs of the call
- Maintains the service log books, records gathered information from the customer, tracks calls and assignments, and identifies manpower shortages and work backlog
- Provides general administrative support for the Service Group including filing and upkeep of the Service files Orders and tracks maintenance materials or parts as needed to perform scheduled work
- Provides management reports as needed, and compiles and analyzes information generated from calls and dispatches
- Partner with leadership to establish priorities on all emergency and unscheduled work, based on need and current customer commitments
- Assists in Quality Control
- Evaluates the response times, call-backs, and customer feedback.
- Provides management reports as needed
- Compiles and analyzes information generated from calls and dispatches.
What you bring to us:
- A High School diploma (or higher) and a 1-year certificate from college or technical school
- 1 – 3 years of closely related experience
- Technical knowledge of the HVAC / Plumbing industry is a plus ERP experience is highly preferred; however, COINS experience is a plus
- Must have proficient writing and computer skills with knowledge of MS Office applications
- Able to maintain diplomacy and professionalism while engaged in high pressure situations, specifically providing excellent customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
As an employee-owned company, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes excellent benefits for you and your family:
- 401(k) Plan with 50% Company Match(no cap) and immediate 100% vesting
- Annual bonus program based upon performance, profitability, and achievement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - 100% paid for Employees
- Term Life, AD&D Insurance, and Voluntary Life Insurance Disability Income Protection Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Plans (Health and Dependent Care)
- Holidays/Vacation/Personal Time
- Numerous training opportunities and company paid membership for professional associations and licenses
Envise is a wholly owned subsidiary of Southland Industries (www.southlandind.com). As a building management systems integrator, Envise unites analytics, building automation, and equipment lifecycle management. Resulting in higher building performance, the organization’s integrated, data-driven approach helps improve facilities throughout the building lifecycle. Helping to manage both facilities and budgets, the knowledgeable experts at Envise form long-term, collaborative partnerships to meet customers’ goals and deliver customized building solutions (www.enviseco.com).
For more information on Envise, please visit our web site: www.enviseco.com
Working at Southland Southland Industries and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing our employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Southland Industries are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, family care or medical leave status, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Southland Industries will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
***All employment offers are contingent upon successful, drug test, background check and professional reference checks.***
***At this time we are unable to offer employment sponsorship***
If you don’t feel this position is match for you, we encourage you to share it with others. Feel free to share throughout your social networks and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to keep up to date on what we’re doing as a company.