Vascular Surgery Service Advanced Practice Provider
University of Washington Seattle, WA Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on April 29, 2020
|Job Location:||UW Medical Center - Montlake|
|Closing Info:||Open Until Filled|
|Shift:||Alternate Work Shift|
This position provides a faculty appointment in the University of Washington Department of Surgery at the rank of Teaching Associate, on a twelve-month service period, with an anticipated start date of January 2020 or soon thereafter.
1. Current and valid state Registered Nurse Licensure for ARNP
2. Graduate Degree from and accredited Nurse Practitioner Program or accredited Physician Assistant Program
3. Current and valid Washington state PA license
4. Nationally certified ARNP/PA with DEA
5. Proven excellence working in an interdisciplinary collaborative team environment
6. Effective interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and clinical expertise in the care of patients undergoing Vascular Surgical procedures.
7. Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
8. Basic computer knowledge and command of personal computer skills
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work on a dedicated Vascular Surgery inter-professional team with other established physicians, Surgeons, APPs, nurses, and clinic and support staff.
2. Provide a full spectrum of care for Vascular surgery patients.
3. Participate in the education of nursing staff.
4. Participate in quality improvement projects and process improvement activities for the Division of Vascular Surgery.
5. Performs other related duties as required.
Candidates should submit their application via Interfolio at: http://apply.interfolio.com/68754
including cover letter, current CV, and contact information for three professional references.