This is a Full-Time [Part-Time] [Seasonal] driver position with Vantastic Deliveries LLC, delivering Amazon packages.
We need reliable, independent, flexible, hard workers who pay attention to details, can quickly problem solve a wide range of situations, and win in a fast-paced environment!
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, communicate effectively, and ready to get the job done.
Successful delivery drivers enjoy being out on the road driving, put safety first and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
We are looking for team players who desire to grow with the company
- Militaryveterans are welcome!
- Commercial, DOT, CDL (or work-related)driving experience is a plus but not mandatory
- As we grow, supervisory roles will be available
Benefits & Scheduling:
- $20.00+ / hour (paid biweekly)
- 9-hour shifts are typical
- Schedule for FT Team Members is arotation where team members should not work more than 5 days unless needed for overtime
- Expect daytime shift with future potential to work 2nd shift if desired.
- A minimum of 2 paid 15-minutebreaks during your shift and 1 unpaid 30 minute meal break
- Opportunity for performance incentives and bonuses
- Medical insurance
- aid time off begins accruing immediately at start of employment
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Successfully handle and deliver packages on time
- Safely drive and perform safety inspections on company vehicle; follow all local & state laws, road/driving regulations, and company policies
- Provideexcellent customer service and satisfaction despite stressful events / conditions
- Keep pace in physically demanding job; work in all weather conditions; lift packages (up to 50 lbs); get in and out of a van repeatedly throughout the day at variable locations
- Communicate effectively with support team to provide exceptional customer service and ensure deliveries are completed
- Usesmart phone device for GPS Navigation, scanning packages, conducting administrative requirements such as clocking in/out, and communicate with supervisors and other team members
- Load and unload packages in delivery vehicle
- Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
- Must beat least 21 years old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Have clean background
- Must have aclean motor vehicle report. (Multiple violations can disqualify you from the position)
- Must have good English speaking, reading, writing /communication skills
- Delivery Vehicle & Gas
- Handheld technology
- Other safety and administrative gear necessary for job accomplishment
HIRING PROCESS takes approximately 1 WEEK to COMPLETE. It may take longer if you have an out-of-state driver’s license.
For more information checkout our website at __Vantcrew.com_______________________________.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.