Certified Nursing Assistant (NA-C) - $2,000.00 Sign-On BonusVirginia Mason - Bailey-Boushay House
Bailey-Boushay House is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (NA-C) to join our experienced team of care givers. We are offering a $2,000.00 sign-on bonus for a limited time. In this role you will provide direct patient care under the supervision of the RN. Working as a Certified Nursing Assistant (NA-C) you will be involved in a combination of care to our patients including nursing, EKG, physical, occupational, and respiratory therapy,
Bailey-Boushay House specializes in the complex nursing care needs of people with advanced AIDS and HIV-related diseases, with a staff-to-patient ratio not provided in other facilities. Our intensive nursing care model also serves people with and without AIDS who require end-of-life care, including those with:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Huntington’s disease
- Any illness limiting a person’s life expectancy to less than three months.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (NA-C) you will contribute to the strength of our Team Medicine approach to collaborative medicine and benefit from the changes enacted through our Virginia Mason Production System, a model that has transformed health care by providing patients with easier access to care, reducing errors, and continuously innovating patient safety and quality that has been adopted by other organizations here and abroad. Virginia Mason, a nationally-recognized health care provider, has operated Bailey-Boushay House since the day we opened, ensuring those who come here receive the highest quality care available. Join us, and find out how many ways you the chance to focus on what really matters - our patients,
- WA State Department of Health Certification as a Nursing Assistant (NA-C) or an LPN license required.
- Good oral and written communication skills required. Basic skills in using a PC required.
- Demonstrated experience as a nursing assistant required. Must be able to lift, move or assist patients using proper body mechanics.
- The ability to occasionally lift or push up to 50 lbs. and pull up to 100 lbs. is also required.
- EKG Tech skills are preferred.
- OBRA Registry through DSHS is required at time of hire and must be maintained throughout employment at Bailey-Boushay House.
NOTE: If you have not just completed a Certified Nursing Assistant (NA-C) training program in the last 4 months & received WA Licensure with Department of Health or worked as a paid Certified Nursing Assistant (NA-C) in the last 24 months, you must re-train and re-test in order to be eligible to work at Bailey Boushay House as a Certified Nursing Assistant (NA-C).
Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes comprehensive compensation and benefits, and the opportunity to live in one of the most livable cities in the country, you will find that an opportunity with Team Medicine is one worth taking.
For more information or to apply online visit our website at https://jobs.virginiamason.org/bailey-boushay-house
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.