Location: Freeland, WA
Responsible for promoting and selling Whidbey Telecom products and services including voice communications, high-speed Internet, and alarms & security systems. Account Manager will receive and make customer calls for new services and upgrades to existing services. This position offers the opportunity to engage with customers and act as an ambassador for the Company. Full time and part time positions with a flexible schedule are available. Remote worker with the appropriate qualifications, may be considered for this position, onsite as needed for training and staffing necessity.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT NECESSARILY BE LIMITED TO:
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Act as owner and central point of contact for your account portfolio.
- Meet and exceed revenue retention and growth goals.
- Draft contracts according to services and special requirements.
- Facilitate meetings between departments to discover best solution to meet customer requirements.
- Sell technical products and solutions.
- Document and record customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Attend onsite customer meetings.
- Ability to conduct incoming and outgoing sales calls.
- Demonstrate high level sales in a live face-to-face environment.
- Ability to navigate and utilize complex software billing program.
- Participate in special events as needed.
- Facilitate billing inquiries for existing customers.
- Proactively participate in and recommend process improvements.
- Operate as a positive team member.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and experience in the following account management domains: account planning, new business development (including RFPs, estimates, and contracts), internal and external communications, CRM data management and systems.
- 3 years of prior sales, retail or marketing experience, preferred.
- Must have excellent people skills and enjoy helping others.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly computer literate with the ability to quickly learn software applications.
- Candidate must speak and write fluently in English.
- Test results obtained in standard tests for this position must meet minimum requirements established by the Company, in accordance with Company standards.
- Pre-employment and ongoing drug screens required.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
- WA State driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Pass background check.
Applications available at www.whidbeytel.com
Whidbey Telecom is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.