Location: Langley, WA
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT NECESSARILY BE LIMITED TO:
- Assigns and creates general ledger account codes as needed.
- Performs bank reconciliations.
- Prepares & files monthly and quarterly Federal and State taxes.
- Performs reconciliations of assigned account balances for accuracy.
- Prepares bank covenant calculations.
- Prepares and submits reports and payments for unclaimed property.
- Prepares Federal Excise Tax Return.
- Prepares State and Federal Regulatory filings.
- Prepares and enters assigned monthly recurring J/Es.
- Prepares Monthly KPIs.
- Prepares insurance claim reporting.
- Prepares annual insurance renewal calculations.
- Prepares ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Three years accounting experience preferred.
- Telecommunications background preferred.
- Experience with accounting software systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Must be able to work remotely and onsite as needed.
- Valid WA driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Pre-employment and on-going drug screens required.
- Pass background check.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer