Customer Service Rep
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
Location: Freeland, WA
Responsible for promoting and selling Whidbey Telecom products and services including voice communications, high-speed Internet, alarms & security systems, plus the latest consumer and entertainment technology. Customer Service Reps receive and make customer calls for new service orders, service changes, cancellations, billing inquiries, general questions, trouble tickets, product updates, sales campaigns, and informational notices. This position offers the opportunity to engage with customers and act as an ambassador for the Company. Full time and part time positions, flexible schedules and potential for working remotely.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT NECESSARILY BE LIMITED TO:
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Conduct incoming and outgoing sales calls.
- Demonstrate high level sales in a live face-to-face environment.
- Sell technical products and solutions.
- Navigate and utilize complex software billing programs.
- Facilitate billing inquiries for existing customers.
- Proactively participate in and recommend process improvements.
- Operate as a positive team member.
- Document and record customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Participate in special events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent people skills and enjoy helping others.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of prior sales, retail or marketing experience, ideally in the telecom industry, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly computer literate with the ability to quickly learn software applications.
- Candidate must speak and write fluently in English.
- Must be able to work remotely.
- Test results obtained in standard tests for this position must meet minimum requirements established by the Company, in accordance with Company standards.
- Pre-employment and ongoing drug screens required.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
- WA State driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Pass background check.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer