Customer Service Supervisor
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
LOCATION: Freeland, WA
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Demonstrate and teach excellent customer service skills.
- Call coaching and monitoring for quality assurance and training.
- Results and progress reporting, train and mentor customer service representatives.
- Continuous input to business process improvement and workflow modifications to maximize the customer experience.
- Work with other departments on products, process, and responsibilities; research and consult on complex issues and resolutions.
- Lead process improvement initiatives and build team engagement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A passion for excellent service.
- 2 to 4 years of customer service experience; ideally in a call center environment, banking or retail environment.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Some training and training development experience preferred.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and rapport-building skills on the phone, in-person and via video calling.
- Demonstrate tact, diplomacy, courtesy and exceptional customer service skills.
- Familiar with adult learning styles.
- Highly computer literate with technical ability to quickly learn software applications, billing functions and demonstrate writing and spreadsheet skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy, professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings as scheduled and overtime, as needed.
- Ability to work remotely when required, internet access required at remote location.
- Ability to compose professional-level customer correspondence.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret tariffs, regulations and price-lists.
- Candidate must speak and write fluently in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional appearance.
- Test results obtained in standard tests for this position must meet minimum requirements established by the Company, per Company standards.
- Pre-employment and ongoing drug screens required.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA.
- Pass background check.
If interested, please visit:
Whidbey Telecom is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Whidbey Telecom is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.